Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom and Lilly!


Yesterday was my niece Lilly's Birthday and tomorrow is my Mom's Birthday. We had a dinner for them last night. Lilly even let Ellie help open her presents.


Lilly got a watch and a clock. I think everyone is expecting her to learn how to tell time this year.



Here is her Barbie Birthday Cake. My sister Angela did a fantastic job with the cake. Maybe I can get her to make one for Ellie's Birthday this year.


My grandparents both came. I don't get to see them as much as I would like. I lived with them for about 5 years and miss having them around all of the time. I wish that I lived closer to them.



Happy Birthday Mom and Lilly!

1 comment:

Angela M said...

I would for sure make Ellie a Barbie cake, but I bet you would do a better job with all your cake decorating skills!
Cute pics! I'm still working on getting my post up.