For playgroup this week we went to the aquarium. This is one of my favorite things that we do. Ellie loves looking at all the different fish. I told Ellie earlier in the day that we where going to go the aquarium to see some jellyfish, a big snake, and a octopus. She was so excited that she was talking about them all morning. We went and picked up her friend Garret and they had a conversation in the car about what they where going to see. It was so much fun hearing them talk to each other like that. They where so excited!
The aquarium has a new exhibit with all sorts of jungle creatures and fish. So this this trip was more exciting than normal.
It was busier than I have ever seen it. I did manage to get a picture of the anaconda climbing up the wall.
We are going to have to go back again sometime soon when it isn't so crowded!







No comments:
Post a Comment