Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I am a Cat Lady!


I got another cat today. If anyone would have asked me 6 months ago I would have told them that there is no way that we would ever get another cat. Then we decided to get Walter when Sasha died. Ellie was just so sad that Sasha was gone and Roland was crying all of the time. So I gave in and we got Walter. I had no idea how much I was going to enjoy having him around.
He has become my little follower. I don't know what I would do without him!
Roland is 10 and Walter is only 10 months old. Walter attacks Roland non stop all day. Roland is starting to go bald because Walter bites him and pulls out his hair. So we decided that Walter needed a friend closer to his own age. So here is the newest addition to our home. We named him Cort. He is about a year old and the sweetest little kitten.

No comments: