Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pay it Forward Exchange

Pay it forward exchange is based on the concept of the movie Pay it Forward.

I will send a hand made gift to the first three people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join PIF exchange.

All gifts will be made and posted out sometime within the next year. How exciting to get a surprise in the mail.

What you do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

The exchange is only open to those with active blogs or websites.

All you have to do is promise to post this same pay it forward message on your own blog. Then you will pay it forward the the three people that comment on your blog.

*******I saw this on another blog and love this idea. Giving and getting surprises are one of my favorite things! Plus you never know when the surprise is going to come.

1 comment:

Angela M said...

I think everyone is afraid of Pay It Forward. I was at first, but the more I think about it - I love making stuff and I love getting stuff. So I am taking your challenge! (Plus you make real cool stuff - I can't wait to see what I get!)