For Easter we went south for warmer weather. This is the first year Ellie has really gotten excited about this holiday. She loved going to the Easter egg hunt.
Dying the eggs
Then rolling them down the hill.
Then came the excitment of waiting to see what the Easter Bunny would bring.
Filling up the basket with all of the eggs that where hidden.
Collin enjoyed sucking his toes more than checking out his spoils. I love that he does this. How many kids suck their toes instead of a pacifier or their thumb? I hope he stops doing it before next winter. It might make wearing socks and shoes difficult.
It was the perfect weather to go out and ride on the new wiggle car. Even Bret took it for a spin.
Collin hung out with me in the house looking cute in his new outfit for his first Easter.
I love my kids SO much and can't wait to spend more Easter's with them.







No comments:
Post a Comment