Saturday, May 14, 2011

Christmas Eve

Yes I am posting about Christmas Eve in May.  I have just not had the motivation to blog for a while.  But I am going to try and get back in the habit of doing it more often.  I am going to do some short blogs to catch everyone up.  There are a lot of first holidays and things of Collin that I don't want to just skip over. 

Christmas Eve was pretty crazy for us.  We celebrated with my family at lunch time and dinner with Bret's family.  

  Here are the kids all dressed and ready to go see everyone.

It is really crazy when my entire family gets together.  With 8 kids and 16 adults I was only able to get one good picture.  Next year I am going to try and get everyone together for a picture.  This is my brother, Jon, and his boyfriend, Nick.  It was really nice to have them in town from Philly for the holidays. 



Then we moved on to Bret's parent's house to celebrate.  Again I didn't get many good pictures.  Having a newborn makes picture taking hard.  Here is Ellie digging into her pile of presents.



We then made it home and got everything ready for Santa to come. 

No comments: