Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dance Recital

Ellie had her first dance recital today. 
Bret and Collin sat and waited while we got Ellie all dressed up and ready to go.


Ellie remebered the dance and didn't get nervous with all the people watching.
I am so proud of her! 



Here is the best picture of her dancing that I got.  Bret did take video and I will try to get that posted later.  
The girls all looked SO cute. 
After all the dances the kids got their awards for the year.  They had the choice of a trophy or a tiara.  Ellie picked the tiara of course.  What little girl doesn't want to look and feel like a princess.

Then the picture taking began.  



Ellie and her friend Bella


The happy family

Her Aunt Sue, Uncle John,  and Bret's parents came.
My kids are so lucky to have them. They are always there to support Ellie and cheer her on.  
Thanks for always being there for her!



Then we had lunch a Leatherby's.  It was the perfect way to celebrate Ellie's first dance recital.


1 comment:

Randi said...

she looks so cute!