Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Fun

We have had a pretty busy month.  Between all of Ellie's fun things going on and trying to take care of Collin.  I have not had any time to post.  All my shopping is done and presents are wrapped.  So now I have time for all of the fun stuff.  Here is a quick update on what we have been up to this month.


Ellie danced at the Festival of Trees.  She looked adorable all dressed up like Cindy Lou Who.  She did pretty good for her first time dancing in front of a crowd.  



 My grandparents came to watch Ellie dance and hold Collin.

Next we had breakfast with Santa at the zoo.  Ellie made sure that Santa knew exactly what she wants for Christmas.  As you can see Collin just wanted to eat his beard.


Santa even took time out of his busy holiday schedule to read all of the kids a story.  

Then we spent the afternoon going around and seeing the animals.
 


Ellie also had her preschool program.  The kids all did a great job singing songs and dancing for us.  Bret should be posting video on Facebook soon.
 
Then Ellie and I have a wonderful playgroup party and Incredible Pizza.  I forgot my camera but we all had so much fun.  Ellie and I are so lucky to have a fun group of people that we get together with each week.  

We have had a fun and exiting month so far and with Santa coming soon I am sure it will only get more exciting!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Collin eating Santa's beard is awesome!

Unknown said...

yay for being a mommy! so much fun! i love the zoo/santa thing! it was fun to chat and play with bret and ellie last night--thanks for the yummy treats:)