Wednesday, September 15, 2010

State Fair

We had a fabulous day at the State Fair today.  Here are a few highlights of our day.



Ellie loved Little Hands on the Farm again.  Last year I let Bret take her through and missed out on all of the fun.  So I finally got to see first hand how great this is.  


 Ellie enjoyed the Ferris wheel.  She was only scared and had to hold onto Bret's  hand for a little while.


Ellie even took a picture of me and Bret.  She did pretty good.  We are a little off center but at least we both are in the picture. 


Nothing like a nice cold popsicle to cool off on a hot day. 


I even managed to get third place on the afghan that I made.  I may have to make another one to try and get first or second place next year. 



2 comments:

Randi said...

congratulations is looks lovely!

Unknown said...

congrats on your 3rd place! that is awesome!