Bret and I have had a really hard time picking baby names this time. We can't seem to find anything we are both happy with. So we sat down and went through an entire website of baby names and picked our 7 favorite. Here they are...
Collin
Conner
Xander
Cole
Liam
Tanner
Donovan
This was about a week ago and I am already second guessing some of them. At the rate we are going this baby might be coming home from the hospital without a name. I took the top 5 and put a poll on the blog. So let us know what you think. I can't promise that we will name him one of the 7 names but I am interested to see what you all think about our top 5 names.
June Take One
1 year ago







1 comment:
i guess i am little bit with ellie on this one, donovan is my choice!
Post a Comment