Thursday, June 25, 2009

Two Days of Non Stop Fun

The last 2 days have been so much fun. I feel like the rain is finally going away and we can get started on our summer. We started yesterday with Ellie's last Wee Sing class at the rec center.

She has loved going and learning tons of fun songs.

Then we went over to her friend Ryker's house and the kids played in the water till nap time.


Today our playgroup went to the Museum of Ancient Life. They have some fun things for the kids to do.

Ellie was so excited to see the dinosaurs!


She kept climbing up and trying to touch the exhibits.
After the museum we went out to lunch. Ellie was so tired I didn't think she was going to be able to stay awake for the drive home.
When she woke up from her nap she told me that she wanted to go and see the dinosaurs again, then go swimming, and see fireworks. I am so excited for this summer!

1 comment:

Campbell Clan said...

Cute! Playgroup was a ton of fun today. I am looking forward to next week.