I have been tagged on facebook to do a note where you put 25 random things about yourself. It was harder to do than I thought it would be. It definatly made me think... Are any of you up for the challange?
1. I don't normally do these kind of things. I have enjoyed the interesting things that I have learned about my friends in their 25 random things.. so I decided to give it a try.
2. I am a blanket hog. Bret and I have to sleep with separate blankets because I can't share.
3. I am a Day of Our Lives junkie. I have been watching it on and off for 12 years.
4. I have 2 tattoos. A spider on my left shoulder and my Chinese zodiac sign on my right ankle.
5. I don't like beans. I have a weird texture thing with them and can't eat them in anything.
6. I love the beach. I hope to live by the beach someday. The sound of the waves and the smell of the ocean are so relaxing. Just thinking about it makes me wish I was standing on a beach somewhere right now!
7. I am a big animal lover. I don't think that I could go without a pet.
8. I spent most of my childhood in California. I lived by Disneyland and got to see fireworks every night. I even went to Walt Disney Elementary School.
9. I hate doing the laundry and putting it away. It is a never ending job and the only help I get is Ellie mixing her clean clothes with her dirty ones:)
10. This year Bret and I are going to try and do a big vegetable garden. Last year all of our plants died. Hopefully this year will be better.
11. I love how good Bret is with Ellie. He always knows exactly how to handle her when she is driving me crazy.
12. I love surprises. It makes me feel special when someone takes the time to surprise me.
13. My sisters are the best. I have had some hard times in the last year. They where both there for me when no one else was.
14. My eyebrows are mostly white. I have to color them in so I don't look funny. They used to be all white but they are getting darker as I get older.
15. I don't like getting dressed up. I dread ever having to put on a dress or skirt.
16. I am always doing something crafty. I am always wanting to try everything.
17. Cheese is my favorite food. Everything tastes better with cheese on it.. well almost everything.
18. I can't go without coloring my hair. I don't even know what my natural hair color is. I haven't seen it in over 12 years.
19. I don't really like baths. I know everyone thinks all woman love nice long baths. I would rather take a nice long shower.
20. My birthday is Cinco de Mayo. All of the Mexican restaurants are always packed. It makes it almost impossible to eat Mexican food on my birthday. It sucks when you don't get to eat your favorite food on your birthday.
21. Over the course of my life I have had 8 piercings. Makes you wonder where they all where?
22. Being a mom is the most wonderful thing! I can't imagine my life without Ellie.
23. I love taking naps. I try to take at least 2 a week.
24. I have never been on a cruise. I would like to go on one someday.
25. Reading is one of my favorite things to do. I am always looking for a good book. I am really into horror and fantasy books. But I am willing to try any new book. My day doesn't seem right if I don't sit down and read for at least 30 minutes.
June Take One
1 year ago







No comments:
Post a Comment