Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ellie's Big Girl Room


Ellie always gets excited to lay on beds so we decided last weekend to turn her crib into a daybed to see if she was ready to be done with her crib. She did great. She stays in her bed and sleeps really well. The first night we had her in her daybed I was afraid that she was going to fall out so we slept with baby monitor on and she didn't make a peep. She did get up and move her hamper over by light switch. She turned the light on a played in her room for a while before we realized that she was even awake. So we decided to make the big step and get her a bedroom set.

We wanted to get her a bedroom set that she would be able to use for a long time. Toddler beds are so small so we got her a twin bed. You can adjust how high the mattress goes so it is perfect. Right now the bed is at the perfect height for her. She can get in and out, in an out, and in and out again. I made her bed and shut the door so I could take this picture. She is so excited that we can't keep her out of it.


1 comment:

Angela M said...

CUTE! I can't wait to come and see it in person! You're going to have to help me get Lilly's room all cute now.
I loved the U booties and hat too. You should sell those online. You'd make a killing!