Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our new kitty ChazWalter


So we did it. Bret, Ellie, and I just went and got a new kitten. We have been thinking about it since Sasha died. I was really iffy about this till today. We went to visit our old next door neighbors. They had a kitten that was about 10 months old. Ellie immediately went to the cat and they loved each other. Seeing how happy she was to have a pet to play with was all I needed to see. We new that we wanted a short haired boy cat that had been at least fixed. I also wanted to get the cat declawed... because of Ellie and my leather furniture. So Bret looked up kittens on KSL and there was our cat. He is only 6 months old, fixed, and declawed. They also had a picture of their 2 year old daughter holding him.. so he also likes kids. He was exactly what we where looking for. The family that we got him from was moving and unable to take him with them. So it worked out perfect. His old owners named him Chaz.. but we decided to stick with our Stephen King Dark Tower names and we are going call him Walter. That way we have a Roland and a Walter kitty. Hopefully they won't be nemeses like they are in the books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eye-catching living room furniture that not only looks amazing but is also affordable, check out this classy leather furniture...