Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Crafty Obsessions

Most of you know that I am constantly doing something crafty. For the last year or so Ellie has been taking a 3+ hour nap. This has been wonderful and hard all at the same time. I love having some time to myself but at the same time I am stuck in the house for at least 3 hours everyday. Daytime TV doesn't do much for me so I have become obsessed with trying other crafts. I have crocheted for a few years.. but I also have wanted to try more. So here is my latest craft adventure... I made these 2 turkeys and did the floral arrangement.


2 comments:

Angela M said...

Dang cute! You are going to have to make me some! ;-)

Campbell Clan said...

SO cute Shannon. You really should make those turkeys and sell them. I would totally buy one or more!