I had planned on posting pictures of the girls at dinner, bath, bed time, and when we did something fun for breakfast. The girls had a pretty mellow evening. After dinner and a bath they went to bed, with only a small amount of tears and drama. I was pretty tired so I put off posting pictures till the morning. All of my plans changed at 4:15am yesterday when Bret and I received a call with the news that our dear friend Bob Coleman had passed away. So we spent the morning packing up and getting to the Coleman family as soon as possible.
Even though Ellie's day/night with her cousins ended differently than we had planned I still think it was a huge success! The girls had a ton of fun. I am sure it won't be long before they are asking for another one. I will try and post the few pictures of the girls I have left after the funeral.
June Take One
1 year ago







No comments:
Post a Comment