Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall

This last month has been really crazy for me. I have hardly had any time to sit down and do anything. I have finally found some time to post these pictures. Here is what we have been doing this month.


I started out the month by going to the Wee Witches weekend at Gardner Village with my mother and sister. Ellie started out the morning by making a tootsie roll spider.



Then she got a kitty cat painted on her face.


We did the search to find all of the witches and ended the fun with Ellie coloring a picture.



Then my friend Randi threw a Witch's Tea Party. It was a fun girls night out. I am thinking I might need to throw one next year :)


Bret, Ellie and I went for a drive to see the fall leaves.



We picnicked by a lake.



Ellie found lots of Red leaves.




Ellie and I went to Gardner Village to see the witches again with our play group.













Then we went to the pumpkin patch to get pumpkins.



This is the only picture that I got where Ellie would look at the camera.
I think she is sick of me taking pictures of her all of the time :)



She loved the little wheelbarrow.



We made it home with lots of pumpkins to carve for Halloween.

No comments: