Bret and I went to Chicago for our 5th wedding anniversary. It was a non stop trip. There was so much to see and do and we only had 5 days to do it all. So here are some pictures of some of what we did.
Bret's boss lives in Chicago and has a time share in a 40' sail boat. He just happened to have it on one of the days that we were there so he took us out. I have never been sailing before so I was really excited to do this.
We also went to the Sears Tower. Bret planned it out so we could be there right before sunset. That way we could get a view of the city during the day and night.
We went to The Field Museum, The Art Institute and The Shedd Aquarium. There was so much to see and do.
We also went to Navy Pier. We rode the Ferris wheel and watched the fireworks.
My favorite thing that we did was go to the Museum of Science and Industry. There were so many interesting things to see and do. They even have a toy making section. They have a little factory set up where they make Gravitrons. You can make a custom one. So we had one made for Ellie. You get to follow it as it goes from machine to machine and watch as every piece is put together and then packaged. They even engrave it with whatever you want.
Our trip was the perfect way to spend out 5th wedding anniversary!
We had such a wonderful time.







1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Reading this and seeing the pics has made me miss Chicago. I need to go back soon!!!
Post a Comment