W

e had snow today for the first time this year. Ellie was so excited that we had to go outside and play before breakfast (which ended up being a good thing because the snow melted within 30 minutes). Bret showed her how to make and eat snowballs. She thought that it was the best thing ever! She definitely loves being outside (regardless of the temperature). I think she would have stayed out in the yard till all of the snow was melted if we would have let her. It took some coaxing to get her to come into the house. She didn't even care that she was wet and cold. I think that I

am going to have to get the whole family snowsuits this year if Ellie is going to want to go outside and play every time it snows.
I love seeing how excited she gets. It reminds me how much fun it used to be when I was a kid. I lived in California and didn't get to spend much time in the snow. I remember how excited I would get to come and visit my relatives in Utah at Christmas time because we got to see the snow. I have some wonderful memories of sledding and playing in the snow with my cousins.

I feel like I get so caught up with all of the things I have to do everyday that I forget how much fun going out and playing in the snow is. I will have to make time for some playing in the snow. Maybe next time we will get enough snow to make snow angels and a snowman
3 comments:
Those are some great pics! I wish we would have had time to play in the snow too. This year is going to be so much fun!
Great pictues, but not nealy enough. Pictures, we need more pictures.
I love your blog Shannon. It is fun to see all the things you are doing with Bret and Ellie. The pictures are great!
Post a Comment